Институт радиотехнических и телекоммуникационных систем / Институт информационных технологий
Has a driving, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics, commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area
1. Follow Roll out plan and Scope;
2. Planning call-off and monitoring of the service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation;
3. Supervise / lead personnel within the area of expertise as Installation or Civil Works Supervisor in accordance to local processes and methods;
4. Ensure that correct methods, instructions, checklists and reports are used.
Flexible schedule of work (from 20 hours per week);
Internship duration - 6 months;
Mentoring and training system;
Participation in business processes of the largest technical department.
1. University degree (4 bachelor course, 1-2 master courses);
2. Intermediate level of English;
3. Basic Knowledge of telecom equipment and network topology;
4. Good understanding of reading/commenting on design drawings;
5. Experience of tracking, report and change management, working with database.