Институт радиотехнических и телекоммуникационных систем / Институт информационных технологий / Институт комплексной безопасности и специального приборостроения / Институт кибернетики
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated new graduate to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2021 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
You will join Tetra Pak Factory in Lobnya where we produce high-quality cardboard packaging material for liquid food.
As an Automation Engineer, you will:
- Be part of Tetra Pak’s exciting digitalization and continuous improvement journey.
- Maintain, test, improve and optimize ultra-modern and complex production systems and processes.
- Participate in equipment upgrade and new installation activities applying project management methodology.
- Design and develop digital solutions in different functional areas: production, quality, process automation and maintenance.
- Work with production process teams to create integrated software standards, processes and tools.
- Develop solutions that make operations safer and more efficient. To do this, you will use data science and analytics, automation, and the Internet of Things (IOT) in day-to-day operations.
- Actively apply the concepts of TPM (Toyota System), Lean, Kaizen and WCM (World Class Manufacturing), to improve processes.
- Be trained to use and work with following systems: Simatic Step 7, Simatic TIA Portal, WinCC flexible, WinCC, IFIX, Bosch Rexroth Indradrive CS, Siemens Starter, Siemens Drive Monitor, Parker DSE lite plus various programming languages.
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
We believe you have:
- Finished recently or are about to finish (2020 or 2021) your studies in engineering (specializing in electrical engineering, automation technology), state-certified technician or equivalent degree and you are ready to start in a full-time position from 1st September 2021.
- Preferably completed various courses in automation technology, electrical engineering, robotics, software, industrial IT, etc.
- As an advantage a solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- Passion to work in a culture driven by innovation, sustainability, growth and performance.
- A mature, professional personality with the ability to build and utilize a broad international network.
- A result-oriented personality with quality mindset.
- Motivation to apply your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- A strong personal drive to solve problems, innovate, prioritize and simplify.
- Ability to organize tasks, manage time and drive processes yourself.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and you enjoy working closely together with others to meet shared goals.
- Native Russian and fluent English (written and spoken).