Для просмотра контактов необходимо авторизоваться.
м. Деловой центр, м. Выставочная, м. Международная
Полный рабочий день
Институт радиотехнических и телекоммуникационных систем / Институт информационных технологий / Институт инновационных технологий и государственного управления / Институт кибернетики / Физико-технологический институт
- Working as part of the team to help solve real business cases
- Perform research on market needs and available solutions within IBM
- As part of the team, participate in solution design and development and presales activities
- Assist in demonstration preparations and proof of concept development
- Assist in preparation of technical and marketing documentation to accelerate presales activities
- Undergo continuous training and development incorporating common soft skills education and specialized classes
This program is designed for graduates who will work for Global Markets group or other Business Units. Selection process starts in August, program starts in September. Duration of the program is 1-2 years.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career. We are looking for people who are interested in a career as IT-Specialist/ Industry Architect, Consultant or Technical Sales.
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in technical architect group, where you will get an opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments, individual assignments and mentoring. We will assign you to 1-3 technical architects that specialize in different industry verticals (banking, telco, public, natural resources, etc). This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional.
Individual will interact with subject matter experts and experienced architects, helping to solve real business cases. This helps individual to learn quickly the specifics of the industry and understand the intricacies of the work that Industry Architects perform in IBM.
- University Diploma (graduated no later than last year)
- Technical/analytical education
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Seeking creative, innovative and open-minded individuals
- Understanding the basic trends of IT industry
- Ability to read technical documentation